Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If At First You Don't Succeed, Why,Why, Again?

I'm going out on a limb here, but I am going to attempt to finally be a grown up. "Amazing!", I know, I had a great talk with my son's therapist, and I am begining to think it may be working for me also. I even felt a little guilty at the end of the conversation, that I may be stealing her away from him. Hey, what can I say, she's great to talk to. So far what I've realised is: A) I need to slow down and take things step by step. B) Organise; every part of my life could seriously use this. C) Don't bite off more than I can chew. and finally D) Procrastination leads to constipation. (Ok not literally, but when things get jammed up, it's pretty hard to recover after that). So welcome to my new "to do" list. It's nice and simple just like we talked about. Feeling good a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment