Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Circus Act I Didn't Sign Up For

All my life I have admited to not being able to juggle; I don't know if I should consider myself a liar or being truthful. I took on multiple tasks when I made the decision to have children, and I try my best to fulfill the needs of all of them. But I am beginning to see the juggling pins fall on my head. (I was going to write balls, but I could not have anyone picturing balls falling on my head) Though i must say, that in this juggling act, I have been known to amazingly scoop things from the floor that fell. Ha! Take that Cirque! I can also do a balancing act you wouldn't believe. Ta-Da, one baby on my head, and kid on my right arm, and a big kid on my left arm! All while walking a strand of thread. Sorry folks no refunds, I made no promises, and claimed no training. But what I can guarantee, is pure comedy and flavor on a dish served hot. So let the side show begin, hurry-hurry step right on in. (Yeah it was another wild day, I've officially lost my mind. When I get it back....you'll know.) Feed the pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment