Sunday, October 30, 2011

BLACK OUT!!

The weekend was crappy! That is until Sunday, today was just ok. I found out I am addicted to coffee, which is something that is a complete surprise to me, had it not been for the headache in the back of my head I would still be in the dark. Anyhow, the weekend was horrible because we suffered two blackouts in the span of two days in a row. The first time was friday evening at around 9:30pm or 10:00pm, we didn't reagin power until 11:30 am the next morning. That was a short lived victory; at about 5:45pm the electric went back out. The power, this time, wasn't restored until the middle of the night; I don't know, I was in a coma by then. All I know is that PECO energy has some serious explaining to do, I am sick of losing power! In all of the places I have lived, I have never experienced so many black outs. Angry? Yes. Optimistic? Absolutely not, I have no faith in my energy company what so ever. Can't keep the electric on, and quick to make threats if you're running a little late on payment. Ya know what really grinds my gears, is that I pay my bill every month, which is considered reliable, and I still get threats. Well forget you PECO! (Yes, another vent night, sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment