Monday, May 23, 2011

Going Through Adult Puberty


I am woman enough to admit that I am going through adult puberty. I have no shame in this, the fact that I can acknowledge that I am not developed as a full grown adult, is a start. Now to explain myself a little better, I will just start by saying that in no way am I under the influence. This is not an alcohol induced confession session. This is my official start to therapy. Blog therapy;so I'll be counseling myself for very cheap. And I mean cheap, my payment to myself will be late night butter pecan ice cream on a waffle cone. (Note to self, start diet after therapy trial.)
So,basically I am preparing anyone who reads this blog, (if that's possible) that it's going to be a bumpy ride! I'm not kidding folks, the main reason I don't get to write all of the time is because of the insanity of motherhood. But I am going to change all of this insha Allah. I am going to pour all of whats going on into here. So please don't be alarmed, this is going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment