Friday, December 3, 2010

I Don't Have ADHD, My Thoughts Do

So, I've been sailing on a stream of consciousness, and I am officially sea sick. I can't always keep up; I put way more on myself than I really should, and I am officially overwhelmed. Subhanullah. I have been holding that inside of myself, hoping it would not come to this. Moms are normally super, almost appearing non-human. I have not mastered the art of even faking it. So here's the start of my therapy: 1) I need to write in my blog everyday. 2) I should really try to take on the "Go getter" persona, to do better in different areas of my life. 3) And finally, I just need to grow up!! The victim has left the building. The old damsel has to evolve at some point, and get a friggin back bone. I don't want to whine anymore, I want to tell it like it is and know what I am talking about. I've been an under-dog for way too long; and although it was fun to show everyone how I rise from the ashes, I am tired of the pain of burning myself. I must start today, this hour, this minute, this second; I must be a woman. Don't forget to feed my blog pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment