Saturday, March 8, 2014

I've Been Gone

               So I've been gone, but believe me, it was all for a good cause. I haven't the slightest idea where to began. I have a crap load of stories and photos to share, so catching up is going to have to be rather summarized. So, to re-introduce myself, I'll start by recapping who I am and ALL that I do. LOL I'll try my best to give you a great picture into our lives.
                My name is Anisah Bright; I am a muslim married woman with three boys on the Autism spectrum. We are a quirky bunch, that loves family interaction and creativity. My boys are "Phatboi", Isma'eel, and "Meatball". I personally feel that our journey with Autism is more of an Adventure than just living. The boys are a funny bunch, and we've had so many funny moments that has given us a life time of great memories; memories that I would like to share with the world.
                 I am a seamstress, and about 2 yrs back, I created the  YummyCute Clothing Line, which can be read about in older posts. I'll do my best to dig up all that I can to bring the world up to date with everything. So, please sit back, and get ready for the ride to began again!





No comments:

Post a Comment