Thursday, September 15, 2011

Would You Like An Autism Awareness Bracelet?


I am making Autism Awareness bracelet's, to make people think. What may start out as a conversational piece, can turn into a lesson on Autism. I picture wearer's of my bracelet's riding on a bus, or eating at a restaurant, or some other sort of public environment; and someone asking: "Hey whats this bracelet about". My joy is in the wearer spreading the word. The more Autism Awareness there is, the easier it will be for people with Autism and their families. I know the pain of wanting to always be around to protect and guide our loved ones with Autism. So let's spread the word, so that more people are emotionally and mentally equipped to care for people with different forms of Autism. So spread the word; and feed the blog pets! (right hand side, down a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment